- Together with Charles University, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, the Institute of Computer Science provides Ph.D. studies in the following study programs:
- Computer Science
specifically in the followingstudy areas:
- Algebra, Number Theory and Mathematical Logic (study program: Mathematics),
- Scientificic and Technical Computations (study program: Mathematics)
- Theoretical Computer Science (study program: Computer Science),
- Software System (study program: Computer Science),
- Together with Czech Technical University, Faculty of Nuclear Physics and Physical Engineering, the Institue provides Ph.D. studies in the study program:
- Application of Natural Sciences
especially in the study area of:
- Mathematical Engineering,
- Together with Czech Technical University, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, the Institue provides Ph.D. studies in the study program:
- Electrotechnics and Computer Science
especifically in the following study areas:
- Artificial Intelligence and Biocybernetics
- Informatics and Computer
- Together with Charles University, First and Second Faculty of Medicine, the Institute of Computer Science provides Ph.D. studies in the study program
- Biomedical Informatics.
- ICS Ph.D. Conference (only in czech)
Themas of PhDs studies in:
|A notice for students|
|The Institute of Computer Science is a research organization which, by its status, does not have any internal undergraduate educational program. |
While concentrating on basic research, the Institute opens external positions for Ph.D. students and Ph.D. graduates focused on the main research areas of the Institute.
Ph.D. students and Ph.D. graduates with serious interest are invited to send their CV to this e-mail.